BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Doors-Tick box for "zone into which it opens" does nothing?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've noticed this slightly on other projects but on a recent (larger) project I am working on wether I have the tick box checked for "Door belongs to zone into which it opens" makes absolutely no difference to the schedules.

To make the door pick up the correct zone I have to "flip" it, which then has the door opening the wrong way, and still no difference using the check box.

Has anyone had this issue? Is there a work around? Otherwise I'm manually writing over 150 doors because they can't pick up the correct room and instead only pick up the corridors.
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Which Schedule field do you have a problem with?
This checkbox has an effect on the Zone Name and Zone Number listing parameters in the General group of parameters. It has no effect on the To Zone and From Zone listing parameters in the Window/Door group of listing parameters.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I was using From Zone and To Zone, which grammatically speaking solves the issue! Probably should have looked into that and my own logic.

Perfect, fixed, thank you!
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!