BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Enhanced / Consolidated Doors and Windows

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was wondering what ever happened to the Enhanced / Consolidated Doors and Windows that are referenced in the ArchiCAD 16 Reference Guide on pages 75-80? There is a complete list of what was to be the new Enhanced / Merged Windows and Doors on page 108 and 109 of the ArchiCAD 16 Reference Guide but in my versions of ArchiCAD USA 16, 17 or 18 these parts are nowhere to be found.

What is strange is that if you search for them in the selections settings some of them come up in the BIM Components Portal. Like for instance Sliding Door 16. They all appear to be version 16 from Graphisoft SE. Is this something that just never made it to USA or is in the works still?

I stumbled upon this because I am trying to make a closet slider (a slider in which both/all panels can move) using the standard ArchiCAD library. From what I've found it isn't possible. I've been using CADimage Tools in the past but I prefer the standard ArchiCAD Doors. Is there something I'm missing, they seem like a pretty standard doors? Is this possible?
1 REPLY 1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Different localized versions have different library content.
So it is definitely possible that you do find content on bimcomponents.com that is not in the US version.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Learn and get certified!