Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Library part was not converted properly (O82)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi! I have this error that repeated four time every time I open a project anybody know how I can fixed or wich part give this error?
Thanks.
"Library part was not converted properly (O82)"
5 REPLIES 5
"O82" is the ID of a placed object. If you have four repetitions of that warning, you have four objects with a problem. To find which objects, do Find & Select, for objects, using the ID criterion.
James Murray

Archicad 25 • Rill Architects • macOS • OnLand.info
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Giuseppe:

Once you have found the object, you can open it (File > Libraries and Objects > Open Object...) and then save, this should update the object to the current ArchiCAD version. This object will not then be usable by earlier versions, so you should keep an original version also.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks to you guys I will try to follow you advice.
I really appreciate your replay.
Thanks again
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi!
They are archicad obgjects can I give a random ID?
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
For the most part, the ID does not affect any of the library part's function. Some parts, like window and doors, might use the ID for identification in plan and schedules. You can just enter any ID that suits your project and workflow. Unique IDs can be very useful when using Find & Select.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14