Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Making something smaller than archicad let

jurekwichlacz
Participant

Hey, 

I have a problem with object from library - basketball court, I need to make it smaller than archicad let me. I tried to make it smaller by changing the scale of it with CTRL + K, but it doesn't work : ( 

Operating system used: Windows

Bez tytułu.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lingwisyer
Guru

If you do not mind doing a small bit of GDL modification; open the object (default(?): ctrl shift o) then go to the Parameter Script and do a search for the word "range". There will probably be a line that says "VALUES "A" RANGE(12.8016, )" or similar and another line for B. Just put an exclaimation mark at the start of each line then save the object to either the embedded library or your desired loaded location. Replace the placed object with your newly modified one and you should be good to go.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Lingwisyer
Guru

If you do not mind doing a small bit of GDL modification; open the object (default(?): ctrl shift o) then go to the Parameter Script and do a search for the word "range". There will probably be a line that says "VALUES "A" RANGE(12.8016, )" or similar and another line for B. Just put an exclaimation mark at the start of each line then save the object to either the embedded library or your desired loaded location. Replace the placed object with your newly modified one and you should be good to go.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
jurekwichlacz
Participant

It's working, thanks a lot! 

Setup info provided by author