Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Missing Library Part from AC22 Template

EH21
Booster

In trying to place a window found in the AC22 Library, I am getting this "file not found" warning. I would assume that it should be found within the same Archicad 22 Library as the window part or a migration library.  Any clue as to where this missing file might be? I have both migration libraries loaded into this project. Or, if someone just has this file and wants to share, that would be great, too 🙂 

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 4.29.18 PM.png

See screenshot below.

ArchiCAD: AC26, Version 4024 USA Full (Apple Silicon)
Computer: 2022 Apple M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64 GB memory
2 REPLIES 2

The same window should be available in the latest library. The migration libraries only include the objects that cannot be auto upgraded from version to version such as doors from 19-20 and kitchen cabinets from 24-25. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)
Lingwisyer
Guru

FILL not FILE. I would assume that the default fills have been removed or replaced from your template and that this object is refereing to it by name. Can you import the fills from a default template? Not sure how this might work given that you are using BIMcloud libraries...

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660