BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Need hel finding the script for detail marker

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Hi,
I want to have a go at tweaking the detail marker line but I can't find the actual script....only a reference to a parameter which I can't find in the library...anyone knows where I can find the script? THe 2D script part of the object is just empty.

Cheers,
Mats

2016-08-18_14-25-15.jpg
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Matz. The Master script calls a macro to get the 2d script. You can see the macro call near the bottom of the script that you attached.

call "Detail Worksheet Marker Macro" parameters all

If you highlight the macro name, Detail Worksheet Marker Macro and open it with whatever shortcut key you use to open an object's script (ctrl+shift+o for me) you will be able to find the 2d script. (It's a mile long!) This works with the English version of AC so yours may vary.

If you make changes to it you will more than likely have to save it with a new name. The problem is that the Marker object will still be calling the other macro. You then have to change the name of the macro that the marker is calling and save the marker with an new name.

There might be a different way of going about this but I've done this with door objects and their called macros and it works pretty well.

Have fun.
Doug
Anonymous
Not applicable
And this is not the end:
"Detail Worksheet Marker Macro" uses another macro callled "Marker Link Parameters".

Have a good work.
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Thanks guys,

I shrunk to my feet when I saw the code...no way I can fix this.
I just want a fecking line and reference in plan to use as a linked marker to a source maker in sect/elev...
I've managed to tweak one of my two available markers to showing two parallell lines...which is not ok...we use a single line...period...

How hard can thing be I wonder...I better go and put some lunch on the stove...I can do that myself...
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Anonymous
Not applicable
How about this Mats.

Comment out the whole IF/ENDIF section at the bottom of the master script of the marker. You can then put in your own 2d script to your liking and save as. Bear in mind tho that some of the parameters are now "Dead". If any of the ones you need are affected then you're probably out of luck It's kind of a hack and I'm not sure if it will serve your purpose but you could give it a try.

Doug
Learn and get certified!