BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Object download all same texture as my cupboards

rhonda gebrael
Participant

Hi There,

Im furnishing a bedroom and everything I download from arch cad is all coming in as the same texture as my cubbords, even though im not changing the texture.

Wether is computer, chair, bed, desk.. They all come in the same texture as the cupboard. How can I modify it to come in as per the original texture it is in the library ?

3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso

rhonda:

Look at the Model pane in the Object's Settings to see if the Surface is being overridden. If you cannot se the Model pane, look at Work Environment > Tool Schemes > Tool Settings Dialog Boxes > Object Tool > Model to make it visible.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
rhonda gebrael
Participant

Do you mean check each single object setting or object setting in general ? and how do I do about that ?

rhonda:

Select all the objects that are not showing the correct Surface, open the Object Settings, then look at the Model pane and see if it is set to Override Surfaces.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!