BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Objects deleted in embedded library still come up in Object list

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

I am working to upload specially made objects to my projects and had problems when some have problems showing in 3D, some have neither 2D or 3D. Then I just deleted the folder I upload in embedded library.

After I have done that, I search the objects I delete just to make sure they are no there. But, they are still there in the object list and show that they are still in the embedded library. if I happen to click on any of those 'ghost' objects, Archicad just hangs and collapsed when it uses too many memory to run.

So, my questions are

1. How do I upload a library of objects in order that ALL have 2D and 3D? (I made these objects with morph and save as objects and transfer to another project.)

2. How do I clean my embedded library so that it is updated and those 'ghost' object would not be shown up as objects?

I hope I have explained well:? please enlight me if you happen to know anything that causes these problems.
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!