BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

RIK Landscape Pack

griggadee
Contributor
Hi guys,

Could anyone tell me how I can download the RIK Landscape pack? I can find their website but see no way of downloading the pack:

http://www.rikcorp.jp/rlsp/index.html

Any directions to alternative, and preferably free landscaping packs would also be warmly received. The plants in Archicad are rather poo!

Cheers,
Paul Griggs BSc (Hons) MCIAT MCIOB
Chartered Architectural Technologist
AC23, i5 3570K Processor, 16gb RAM, NVidia 570GTX Graphics Card, 250gb SSD Drive
6 REPLIES 6
I emailed them once, got a response de Months later. They told me the highest compatibility is v18 and they don't have an English version... I use the garden works library quite a bit. It's on bim components
griggadee
Contributor
Thanks SenecaDesignLLC.

I don't like using 2d objects in my models, which is seemingly all that is available on bimcomponents.com.

I ended up fudging it in the end by creating new surfaces based on colourful plant textures and then applying that surface to the leaves of my trees. By creating smaller trees with these surfaces it gives the appearance of plants.

Not a bad workaround I feel.

Cheers,
AC23, i5 3570K Processor, 16gb RAM, NVidia 570GTX Graphics Card, 250gb SSD Drive
The garden works has 3d trees and bushes. I use them for all my bimx and renderings.
Facebook.com/senecadesignllc if you want to see some of the renderings
griggadee
Contributor
Cool thanks. I'll check them out.
alemanda
Advocate
I hope one day GS include rik landscape pack into archicad.
Landscaping would be much easier with some improved plant and planting objects ...
We need nicer and lighter 3D trees, bushes, hedges in order to have more professional rendering and documentation.
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
Learn and get certified!