Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Skate parks

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am looking for any skate park GDL's that any body has made. I teach Architecture to my high school class and the boys are designing a park for a new estate and would like the park to include a skate park or half pipe or bowl. I have tried making my own and the closest I can get is using the mesh tool and changing the heights at various locations. Can any one help?
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have found "half pipe skate piste" object:
al_piste skate.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
And the object :
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks. Thats a great start. Would still love to get more.
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Scotch wrote:
I am looking for any skate park GDL's that any body has made. I teach Architecture to my high school class and the boys are designing a park for a new estate and would like the park to include a skate park or half pipe or bowl. I have tried making my own and the closest I can get is using the mesh tool and changing the heights at various locations. Can any one help?
The mesh tool would work nicely don't you think?
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Use SLAB for the base plate, then use basic shapes (sphere, cone, cylinder...) with SEO to form curves...
And don´t forget the new SHELL tool in AC15!
Skate park 1.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for this tip but what is SEO. We are also only using ArchiCad 14 at present.
JaredBanks
Mentor
Complex profiles should be able to do a lot of what you need as well. And don't forget pool objects!
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Archicad Blog: www.shoegnome.com
Archicad Template: www.shoegnome.com/template/
Archicad Work Environment: www.shoegnome.com/work-environment/
Archicad Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/shoegnome
Rod Jurich
Contributor
Scotch wrote:
/....... but what is SEO. /......
Solid Element Operation see attached pic.........
PM ....... and I'd be pleased to assist in person.
SEO.png
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |