Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Sliding Door WITHOUT a fixed panel attached

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,
I'm on the search for a sliding door in AC 19 that allows you to have 1(or more) sliding panels without needing a fixed panel. This would allow me to have a concealed bank of doors hidden behind walls + a residential lift door
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
Search for a 'pocket' door in your library or in BIMComponents.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
I hadn't actually thought about pocket door. But after a quick look, I'm restricted to 1 panel and the double door splits the panel
BIMComponents? Do you mean the IFC Items?
Barry Kelly
Soon_to_be wrote:
I hadn't actually thought about pocket door. But after a quick look, I'm restricted to 1 panel and the double door splits the panel
I am not sure if there is an option to slide 2 panels one way.
The USA double door says it is 'double or converging'.
I finally downloaded it but can't see an option to slide both panels in the same direction.
Soon_to_be wrote:
BIMComponents? Do you mean the IFC Items?
You can search the on-line BIMComponents portal (see image) through the object (door) settings dialogue.
You may just get other versions of what you have in the library but sometimes something new pops up.
I am getting an error when I try to download this way but you can go to the website and download from there ... https://bimcomponents.com/Search/pocket

It is very slow to download though.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Barry. Yes I've had errors with downloading it via object settings dialog box as well. Do you or anyone know if we can have more than 1 door panel for an 'Exterior Sliding Door 19'?