Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Window is not showing above slab...

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am making a Bifold-window with a Bifold door. which sits on a slab to be used as a servery.
The bench-top, made from a slab projects out through the window. Though as you can see, I can not get the floor plan detail to show the window above the bench-top slab. I thought it would be such a simple task..
Any help will much appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
Gerald Hoffman
Booster
There is no attached view to see. Try reposting your attachment.

Cheers,
Gerald
"The simplification of anything is always sensational" GKC
AC 25-4013 USA, CadImage Tools
2019 MacBook Pro 16" w/ AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU
OS X 11.6
2.4 Ghz 8 core i9, 64 GB RAM
27" LG 5K Monitor
Anonymous
Not applicable
Im assuming youre meaning in 2d make sure that the slab 'servery' is on a lower layer than the wall with the window in it it will therefore be displayed correcly in 2d plan view

You can adjust the selection by going to Edit>Display Order> and move it up or down accordingly

if it is a 3d or elevation thing make sure your sill height is set correctly to be at the right height
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, I am having troubles uploading a jpg of the issue. Thank you for you patient while I have tried to resolve..:/
Though yes it is a 2D issue, it looks great in 3D. I have tried adjusting the Display order, though it goes between displaying the Bench/slad over the window sashes. Or display the wall the bench.
The real issue is, there is no sill at the base of the window frame, as the bench is the base (or servery). So it will display the bench/slab above the wall.
methy wrote:
Im assuming youre meaning in 2d make sure that the slab 'servery' is on a lower layer than the wall with the window in it it will therefore be displayed correcly in 2d plan view

You can adjust the selection by going to Edit>Display Order> and move it up or down accordingly

if it is a 3d or elevation thing make sure your sill height is set correctly to be at the right height
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you go into the window/door settings on the servery
there should be a way to turn off the thresholds shown in plan
I use the cadimage doors & windows tool
but failing that you can mask it with a fill using a white unprinting pen
screeny3.jpg