BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 22 doesn't recognize hardware key

clickstanga
Participant

I have a hardware license key for ArchiCAD 21 and last week I opened LMT and I saw I can update the license to ArchiCAD 22... I did that and now on LMT I have the license for "Archicad 22 International Commercial Single License"

I installed 22 and when I launch it, I select "I have a Commercial License on a Hardware or Software Key" and then I have only two options, to download a software key or to activate an emergency license. 

I don't have a GS ID with a license, only the hardware dongle. I have created an GS ID only to post this. 

ArchiCAD 21 is working but there's an annoying bug and I was really hoping I can use 22. 

I am out of ideas for how to resolve this issues. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly

Did you install the INT version of 22?

If so it should work with the license you have.

If you downloaded and installed a different language version, that may be why it is not running.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Barry Kelly

Did you install the INT version of 22?

If so it should work with the license you have.

If you downloaded and installed a different language version, that may be why it is not running.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Thank you! I checked and I was using SWE version. I installed the INT version and its working fine! 

Thank you again! 

Learn and get certified!