Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Cannot connect with Graphisoft NA

rm
Advisor

I have reached out to Graphisoft NA 2x, once via email and once via direct phone call with no response back from anyone.

I have a couple SSA licenses that are coming due in the next couple weeks and they have not responded to either contact attempt.

Does anyone know if their offices in MA are permantly closed?  I am trying to run my practice and they have denied me any tech support for the last 3 years despite having a couple SSA licenses and now they won't respond to my questions about the SSA renewal invoice they have sent me. Seems the only time they care to communicate with me is when requesting additional fees.

Robert Mariani
MARIANI design studio, PLLC
Architecture / Architectural Photography
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26
5 REPLIES 5
Tamas Gaspar
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear @rm,

I reported your issue to the Graphisoft North America team and asked them to get back to you on the next workday.
Thank you for the patience and have a nice holiday!
Tamás

Tamás Gáspár

Dear @Tamas Gaspar -

Thank you for your reply! Hopefully I will get a helpful reply today. 

Regards!

Robert Mariani
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26

Dear @Tamas Gaspar -

GS NA did not reach out to me. Did they confirm with you they would be contacting me and when?

This is absurdly unprofessional how they are treating me, a client of 30 years no less!

Thank you!

Robert Mariani
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26
Nick Cornia
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi Robert,

Our apologies. I am looking into the matter. We'll reach out to you in the morning.

Best regards,

Nick Cornia

Good Morning Nick - 

Thank you for your reply. To avoid missing GS call today, informing you I will be in a meeting 11:00am - 12:30pm today Eastern time zone.  Please note as well, the online portal noted on my invoice, is inaccessible for me.

Regards 

Robert Mariani
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26