BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Graphisoft ID & Bimx sign in

Tom Krowka
Booster

When trying to publish a BIMx hypermodel to the transfer site I receive a message that indicates I'm not signed in.    However, I am signed in.    I restarted computer, signed in again, still error message.    I have a valid license for AC26, dongle inserted correctly, and the ID box in the bottom right hand corner of the plan window shows I'm signed in.    Any help would be appreciated.  

Thanks Tom 

Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
2 REPLIES 2
Marc H
Advisor

Not sure if this helps, but I received a BIMx sign-in requirement on my iPad a day or so ago for whatever reason and had to the Sign In setting within the app (in the case of the iPad it is in the upper right corner).

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors

Maybe something similar.    I had to reboot everything, re-sign in on the bottom right hand corner of the plan window, then the BIMx home page website, and also the sign in on the publishing properties dialogue box.   I think the publishing properties dialogue box contains the problem as every time I would attempt to publish it would error message "graphisoft ID required....not signed in"   After about the third or fourth time of signing in my ID was accepted and was able to publish.    Would like to know if the issue is at my end or GS end.  

Tom 

Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
Learn and get certified!