Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

License Manager Tool gives error message

Bob Moore
Enthusiast

When I open up the Graphisoft License Manager Tool I've been getting an error message. This started a couple of weeks ago. At first, the message said that the key couldn't be found which was puzzling since I don't use a key. The SW---- was shown so I didn't worry about it.

Yesterday when I opened it up I got a different error message showing the key was missing but without the SW--- listed.

I was able to open the project I worked on Friday and work on it but at the end of the day, I couldn't upload it so I could work at home. When I tried at home It showed up without the SW--- available and I downloaded it and was able to work (no mention of a key). When I finished I uploaded it as usual.

When I opened it at work this morning I got the same error message showing the key was missing and without the SW--- listed. I can open projects but I'm concerned about the inability to use the License Manager key properly.

I have attached screen shots of the different messages.

Graphisoft issue.jpg

LICENSE MESSAGE.jpg

Operating system used: Mac Intel-based Mac Sonoma 14.4.1

AC 7 - 27

iMac 27"

Mac OS Sonoma 14.0

3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Core

32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 575X 4 GB
2 REPLIES 2
Bob Moore
Enthusiast

Sorry should have said:

When I tried at home It showed up WITH the SW--- available and I downloaded it and was able to work (no mention of a key)"

AC 7 - 27

iMac 27"

Mac OS Sonoma 14.0

3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Core

32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 575X 4 GB
Ricardo Lopez
Advocate

Hi @Bob Moore 

Check this link, maybe it works for you:
https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Licensing/Key-Content-is-Not-Accessible-Error-Message-Pops-up-in...

Regards. -

M. Arch. Ricardo López
BIM Consultant | Project Solutions and Services | Panama
AC17-27 SPA+INT | Windows 11 | MSI WE75 9TK, 32GB, Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000