BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Renew License

Hi Mr./Madam,
Hope you're well.I requested to renew my ArchiCAD license a few days ago, however, still haven’t received a new license from the company. Could you please look into it for me? or someone help me to get my license quickly?

I need this urgently for my course.

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lingwisyer
Guru

EDU licences should auto renew? Though I believe you can only use a version of AC for 3 years at max before you need to download a newer version. Have you checked your MyArchiCAD page?

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Solution
Lingwisyer
Guru

EDU licences should auto renew? Though I believe you can only use a version of AC for 3 years at max before you need to download a newer version. Have you checked your MyArchiCAD page?

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660

Hi Ling, Thanks for your reply. I have applied for 1 year extend ArchiCAD 25 in my account on Monday . Yes I checked it. It shows my  ArchiCAD version 25 was expired yesterday and extend it for 1 year and now It shows your requested is progressing.I really appreciate if you assist me what do I need to do now

Should I apply it again now?

You just have to wait, as it is not an automated thing as far as I know.  You could also apply for an AC 26 EDU license I suppose...

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Try contacting your local support using the 'Get in touch' button in MyArchicad.

BarryKelly_0-1692838354217.png

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Hi Karl, I'm not able to submit my request I'm not sure why. After uploading my document and press submit, the page not working.

There could be an issue with cookies.

Try using your browser in 'private' mode.

If that does not work, use the 'Get in touch' button to contact your local support.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27

Hi Barry, Thank you for your reply. As you can see in screenshot, there is no ArchiCAD 26 and I check the my product option and website takes me back again to myarchicad page. Where can I find version 26? 

Thanks in advance.

IMG_2749.PNG

I really don't know how that MyArchicad website works.

The last version I downloaded anything for was 22, and that was a struggle from memory.

When I go back there, I can see everything I have downloaded before, but not any new versions - the same as you.

I also don't see any links to download version 26.

I have no idea how you download anything new there.

However, I know you can get it from the Graphisoft website (choose your language version).

https://graphisoft.com/resources-and-support/downloads?section=product&localization=INT&product=arch...

As far as I know, the educational version is exactly the same software as the commercial version.

It is just when you apply the license (I assume with the License Manager or maybe when you start the program for the first time) it will run in education mode if that is the license you have.

Maybe someone can correct me on that if I am wrong.

The website says your application is being processed.

What happens when you click on the "here" link for contacts if you have questions?

What contact information does it give you?

BarryKelly_0-1692847313162.png

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27
Learn and get certified!