Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Switching Licenses

bajijey1
Participant

Hi, I applied for an Education License but it is still under process and i need it ASAP for a school requirement, so i purchased the Free trial license and followed the instructions thoroughly. I still cannot use the Archicad 26 version and still requires me for a license key.

Is there a chance that once i received my Education License, can i switch my Trial License to an Education License? Thankyou

Operating system used: Windows 10

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Eduardo Rolon

You cannot buy a Trial. Files created with a trial version can only be used beyond the 30 day period if you buy a professional license. Anything that you do with this version will be lost.

For the EDU version the license will be shown in your account under  myarchicad.com

GS is doing an upgrade to the system so there might be some delays and/or changes from this info.

AFAIK there is no trial for 26 anymore.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Thankyou for response, I followed the instructions on the link but it is still asking me for a license key. Maybe there's a problem on my installed version

Miha Nahtigal
Advocate

Is it possible that your trial licence is only for AC27?

Besides that - I am pretty sure you wont be able to open your project you started in AC Trial with EDU version once you receive your EDU licence.

BIMquants.comBETA - Quantities and Costs Estimation with Archicad AddOn :: rushing to publish a beta preview
Solution
Eduardo Rolon

You cannot buy a Trial. Files created with a trial version can only be used beyond the 30 day period if you buy a professional license. Anything that you do with this version will be lost.

For the EDU version the license will be shown in your account under  myarchicad.com

GS is doing an upgrade to the system so there might be some delays and/or changes from this info.

AFAIK there is no trial for 26 anymore.

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Setup info provided by author