BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

how can the Client upgrade the license to version 27?

o_kiryanov
Participant

Hello!

Our client has a valid Service Contract (SSA).

He wants to upgrade the license to version 27. 

There is no such possibility in LMT: there is no update button when choosing a license.

The LMT help states that the update can only be available after approval by the distributor.

The problem is that the distributor is no longer working, the company is no more.

How can the Client upgrade to version 27? After all, SSA also includes the possibility of updating, but the Client cannot use it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Hello o_kiryanov,

In light of the ongoing war in Ukraine and in order to be in compliance with the European Union’s sanctions, we have suspended all business activities in Russia and Belarus and closed our office in Russia. 

As a result, we cannot offer you any of our software solutions or services. We regret the impact on our colleagues, partners, and users in Russia and Belarus.

Best regards,

Csaba Kézér
Director, Global Customer Support
Graphisoft

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Karl Ottenstein

The license upgrade with SSA should be automatic, but apparently has not been this year.  What localization is your client running?  When you go to the Graphisoft web site here:

https://graphisoft.com/

and click the globe icon near the top right to select the country for your client... and search for sales or support to find your distributor... does that company exist?  If so, that's who you should be talking with to resolve this.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

The client purchased the license through a Russian distributor.

licenses for SSA were purchased on 12/28/2022 - before Graphisoft left the Russian market.

Now the Client cannot contact either the Russian representative office of Graphisoft or the distributor, since they are physically no longer there.

But the service contract is still valid under the terms of the contract: 3 SA licenses until 12/27/2023 and 1 license until 03/10/2024.

The terms of the contract also include an upgrade to a new version. Now the Client is using ArchiCAD 26, he wants to upgrade to ArchiCAD 27, but he can't do it.

How can this problem be solved?

Only Graphisoft HQ would be able to resolve this.  I will contact someone there to see if I can get someone from the appropriate department to respond.  Due to time zones (end of day in Hungary / my morning now) it may be Monday or later before someone responds.  Thanks for the details!

AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Thank you very much! We will be waiting for information from you.

Hello! is there any answer on this?

I've heard nothing.  Was hoping there would be a post here.  I will re-send my email...

Solution

Hello o_kiryanov,

In light of the ongoing war in Ukraine and in order to be in compliance with the European Union’s sanctions, we have suspended all business activities in Russia and Belarus and closed our office in Russia. 

As a result, we cannot offer you any of our software solutions or services. We regret the impact on our colleagues, partners, and users in Russia and Belarus.

Best regards,

Csaba Kézér
Director, Global Customer Support
Graphisoft
Learn and get certified!