Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

license key does not exist , emergency license does not work.. .

cocoloco
Advocate

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 3.25.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 6.37.48 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 5.42.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 5.40.02 PM.png

  

Hello

I currently run into an issue with license key! What a nightmare. Please could someone advise? 

When I open archicad it says I don't have any license, even if I am logged in under a correct email. The license is showing turned on on the desktop on my profile. The tech support haven't got back to me and I am running our of time, I need to work on a project and not to deal with stupid & paid license :((((( I would say maybe there is issue with the Codemeter, I don't know I never ever heard about this issue and didn't think this can even happen 

Oh! and the emergency license code... that does not work either! it says it does not exist while I clearly see it does. 

Note: I am on MacBook, I did unistalled/installed everything again but did not help. I am licensed user (annual solo version) 

thank you! 

MacBook Pro, Sonoma: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Intel 16GB mem,
Archicad Solo 26 and 27 (in testing mode)
13 REPLIES 13

While awaiting GS to respond, and if you have not already tried this, you could try going to your Mac launchpad and into the GS apps group (snip below), and opening the GS license manager tool from there.  It should show licenses active (second snip below) or the option to download from the GS server.

GS Lic Mgr Tool.pngGS Lic Mgr Tool w active lic.png
“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors

I wish :*(((((( 

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 6.37.48 PM.png

Solution

Update:

the Archicad support contacted me and found out that my license key got damaged (I guess through my computer clean up) and that’s why it showed active on computer but could not  find or put it back to the pool. They provided new key the same day thanks god. So I am very happy. 
(I still think it would be cool to have a pool similar to what adobe has, easier to manage, put license in and out, and remove from computer if needed online if thing like this happen)…. I love archicad but it’s not nasa software to need this bullet proof license ( I mean adobe is bullet proof too but doesn’t have the red tape around)

Lingwisyer
Guru

Yeah, I find it really odd that you cannot remotely manage licences...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660