Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

problem in PDF exporting in AC11 student version!

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI!

I just found out that I have a big problem. I'm working on my diploma project in AC11 student version and I want to export the drawings in PDF but it seems that the 2 PDF converters that I have export only in letter size format!!!

there is no need to tell you that my for project I need much bigger size! in AC10 student version I didn't have this kind of problem - I could export PDF files in any size I wanted. so what is the problem now?

how can I present my diploma project on letter size format?!!? please give me an advice what to do because I have to present my project next week!

p.s. if this is a restriction in the AC11 student version, than I'm very angry with Graphisoft because they say in the site <<The ArchiCAD educational version is a fully-functional copy of the commercial version, with the only exception that it prints a watermark-style logo onto all ArchiCAD project files created or opened with the ArchiCAD student version.... >> which is not true!
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
File/Print/PageSetup/Amyuni PDF Converter- it has all from A6 to A0.

There is also File/Plot...

Good luck!
stefan
Expert
Amyuni is not included with AC11 anymore. But you have to change the Publishing settings directly in ArchiCAD to define the correct paper size.
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book