Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

upload a key remotely to the company pool?

jdetamore
Contributor

Hello,  I typically use a Solo version of AC 25, but I'm interested in trying out the new apple silicon version 26, so I need to download a full version of AC.   We have a remote employee who still has the full version on his computer and he's gone for the holidays so cannot upload it to the company pool for me to use.  Is there a way that I can do this remotely as the administrator?  Isn't this what would happen if a computer was stolen with the key still active?   I can't seem to find instructions on how to do this, so if anyone knows, I'd really appreciate the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly

As far as I know it must be uploaded back to the pool from the machine it was downloaded to.

You will need to log in as the other user to do that.

Otherwise you could contact your Archicad support people and ask them to return the license to the pool - but make sure you check if there will be any fees involved.

Or contact the remote employee and ask him to return the license.

You can always try the full version in demo mode.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Barry Kelly

As far as I know it must be uploaded back to the pool from the machine it was downloaded to.

You will need to log in as the other user to do that.

Otherwise you could contact your Archicad support people and ask them to return the license to the pool - but make sure you check if there will be any fees involved.

Or contact the remote employee and ask him to return the license.

You can always try the full version in demo mode.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11