Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC 11 Demo

Electric Flute
Booster
Would be great if we could download the AC 11 Demo from Graphisoft's website like any other software company.
Is there any chance to have it?
AC26 > AC5 - Win10
6 REPLIES 6
Rafal SLEK
Enthusiast
I presume that it will be available as with AC10. Simply - download edu version and install it as commercial.
MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
Gorazd
Booster
There will be ArchiCAD Experience Kit - a 30 day full working trial version available for download. It is written in AC11 brochure.
------

Gorazd Rajh

AC 25, Ryzen 9 5900HS, 48 GB RAM, RTX 3080, Win 11
Rafal SLEK
Enthusiast
Yes, You are right - I forgot about it 🙂. This trial version will work with serial number (as edu). So now we will get four ArchiCAD versions - commercial (with keyplug), demo (without keyplug), trial and edu (with serial).
During betatest it wasn't possible to test this Trial version, so I am also curious how it will work.
MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
Electric Flute
Booster
Thanks guys
AC26 > AC5 - Win10
stefan
Expert
Rafal wrote:
Yes, You are right - I forgot about it 🙂. This trial version will work with serial number (as edu). So now we will get four ArchiCAD versions - commercial (with keyplug), demo (without keyplug), trial and edu (with serial).
During betatest it wasn't possible to test this Trial version, so I am also curious how it will work.
If you have a commercial version and work in an EDU environment, you can't easily switch between versions: you have to open an EDU file in the commercial version to turn it into an EDU version and then open the EDU file again to actually open it. Doesn't work with MOD files, though.

I assume that taking the dongle out turns the software into a demo-version.

In Revit, the non-registered version is a fully functional viewer (including printing, provided you haven't changed the project). Would be nice for ArchiCAD as well 😉
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Djordje
Ace
stefan wrote:
In Revit, the non-registered version is a fully functional viewer (including printing, provided you haven't changed the project). Would be nice for ArchiCAD as well 😉
It is like that without the dongle, provided you choose the Demo option.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen