BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC24 Updating Elements stalling for hours

mthd
Ace

Hi, I have noticed Archicad 24 is stalling for hours at a time while updating elements in the 3D view with just the basic engine on a relatively simple small size residential project.

I have two machines, one with windows 10 on a HP Pavilion Elite and the other with a Mac Studio and it makes no difference on what machine I am working from ?

I can’t seem to figure out what is going wrong with it ? If anyone has experienced something similar with AC24 please let me know.

I think I will contact support as well just to find out for sure what is behind the stalling ?

Could be old legacy library parts causing the stalling maybe ?

Using Archicad 7000 AUS on HP & 7006 AUS on Mac.

I tried copying and pasting the fence elements from my older plan file onto my new updated plan file but the basic 3D engine was still stalling after the operation.

I managed to get around the problem by merging my older fence plan file with my new updated plan file.

The merging function helped solve this problem for now. I still want to find out what is behind the stalling on some of my other saved plan files that have the fence elements still in them ???

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!