2023-02-08 08:34 AM - edited 2023-04-03 08:04 AM
Hello Beta Testers,
Does Graphisoft developers knows about critical bug in AC26 "Merge to one DWG or DXF file" in Publisher ? And does anything being done about it ? This bug can be replicated in any AC26 file.
1. Open any file in Archicad 26;
2. Go to Publisher and choose files to be exported as DWG ir DXF;
3. Press "Merge to one DWG or DWG file" function;
4. Save or SEND/RECIEVE project;
5. Close project and try to open it again, file will be damaged.
Video link below showing this bug:
Solved! Go to Solution.
2023-02-08 03:13 PM
You should be able to contact GS Hungary in that case. If you have an active license for the latest version I am sure the developers over at HQ would be able to assist if there is no local support. Do you obtain AC from a reseller? Do they offer a support package?
2023-02-08 04:26 PM
Slight change in which this has now been approved for Update 3.
2023-02-08 04:29 PM
Brilliant, nice one. Hopefully that is just around the corner. Thanks for your help.
2023-02-09 07:20 AM
Hello Mr @Mscott ,
Would be very helpful from Your side if you could write down known bugs, maybe in this place. So we will not struggle so much and look for same things that are already known. Thank You.
2023-02-09 09:43 AM
Is there any workaround which is not based on Miki's video?
For us at least this bug is making Archicad a real stomach ache..
Would be a good idea to just realise the update pronto!
2023-02-09 02:09 PM
Dear @Frillex ,
This is a easy step, It cant be any easier that this. It is ultra easy!!!!
Here are the steps:
1. Go to show organiser in navigation
2. Create (or not if you have already everything organized) new Publisher set
3. Inside new publisher set (or exiting) create new folder with a name (ONE DWG - or name it as you wish) and put all files inside it.
4. Click on all files inside new folder and change them to DWG files.
5. Click on folder that you have created and at bottom of window click Merge to one DWG file.
Also I provided a video tutorial, this took me less than 1 minute to finish all steps (see attached video file)
Also I really don't understand why don't people who answer and solve issues don't upload video, of how they do it, it is much easier than writing and loosing time on writing steps.
2023-02-09 02:17 PM
'This is actually a known bug in AC26, DEF-10919. The fix is already done and will be released with AC26 Update 4. Until then, please avoid using this option'.
Till today we are in update 2, waiting for update 3.....
2023-02-09 02:31 PM
There has been an update from GS since further up this post that they are fixing it in the next update, update 3.
2023-02-09 03:45 PM
I'll try tomorrow, i misunderstood the video tutorial. I though the "one DWG" was a custom translator 😛 Sorry.
Thanks for the help, I do like ultra easy stuff! 😉
2023-02-09 03:46 PM - edited 2023-02-09 03:47 PM
I know, I read the post. But as Botonis are trying to say; we don't need the already fixed problem in an update soon, we need it now 🙂