BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 23 Update 4004 INT AUS NZE UKI and USA Preview version available

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
ARCHICAD 23 INT Update 4004 Preview version is now available. Please note that it IS a Preview Version so to quote GRAPHISOFT:
This is a “Preview” Update available for the members of the ARCHICAD community to test in advance of the Public release of the final Update. Based on the feedback from users this Preview will either become the final release or another Final Update package may be created in case any issues are found in this Preview.
WARNING: Proceed at your own risk! Do not install Preview Updates into your mainstream workflow without being able to roll back your server and client machines to the previous Update.

It can be downloaded from here:

https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/updates/?type=FULL&version=23&localization=INT
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein
I've updated the subject line of this announcement to reflect the 5 localized versions that were made available as of 6 Feb 2020 - still just those 5 today.

As a side note for Mac users - Safari will not display the drop-downs / downloads for me today (worked last week) - but Chrome works fine.

https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/updates/?type=FULL&version=23&localization=%E2%80%93
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Karl wrote:
I've updated the subject line of this announcement to reflect the 5 localized versions that were made available as of 6 Feb 2020 - still just those 5 today.

As a side note for Mac users - Safari will not display the drop-downs / downloads for me today (worked last week) - but Chrome works fine.

https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/updates/?type=FULL&version=23&localization=%E2%80%93
Hi Karl,

Thank you for your report!

We checked it with Safari and the drop-down menus are working fine. Could you give it a check again to see if it's still an issue with Safari on your computer?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Karl Ottenstein
mnguyen wrote:
We checked it with Safari and the drop-down menus are working fine. Could you give it a check again to see if it's still an issue with Safari on your computer?
Hi Minh,

Works fine in Safari today. Thanks for checking.

(Strange that I've seen no user discussion of this 4004 update as we have seen here for all prior preview updates (to 22 etc). Typically, I would expect some of the people posting in the 'problems with 23' thread to have posted that this 4004 build does or does not fix their issue.)

Cheers,
Karl
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
DGSketcher
Legend
Still reporting problems Karl and getting the usual mix of :
- We're working on it, not sure when it will be fixed though.
- It's low priority as not enough people have complained.
- It's historic but the good news is there is a wish for a fix.

If it's a war of attrition, I'm not sure the user is winning.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Karl Ottenstein
DGSketcher wrote:
Still reporting problems Karl and getting the usual mix of :
- We're working on it, not sure when it will be fixed though.
- It's low priority as not enough people have complained.
- It's historic but the good news is there is a wish for a fix.

If it's a war of attrition, I'm not sure the user is winning.

Very disappointing to hear. 😞
Learn and get certified!