Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Another AC11 bug!

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is another AC11 bug. I just don't have enough time to post them all to the forum! This is how my screen looks from time to time. I suppose it has something to do with my graphic card, but it runs flawlessly with AC10 an AC9 on the same computer! So, let's not blame the card!

I will post some more bugs when I find time to open AC11. Now I am migrating my current projects to AC10, otherwise I will not be able to finish them on deadline!

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable
We are having an issue with composite walls not being able to grab and stretch with trance on. turn it off and still cannot adjust walls in plan. save and close file reopen and works fine until trace is turned on again.

anyone else having this issue?
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
keith wrote:
We are having an issue with composite walls not being able to grab and stretch with trance on. turn it off and still cannot adjust walls in plan. save and close file reopen and works fine until trace is turned on again.

anyone else having this issue?
How are you attempting a 'Stretch' -- via the command, or via the pet palette? (If the later, make sure you have the Stretch button active).
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Stretching was through the pet pallet and it did have the stretch tool selected. You can stretch the wall, and when you let go of the mouse click the wall snaps back to its origonal location. We have this happening on two different machines in two different files. seems to be a bit random.
Djordje
Ace
Do you maybe have the snap grid on?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
This has occurred with an eperienced user and a beginner. The experienced user never uses snap tool. We attempted the same procedure with the trace off in a fresh boot. stretching worked fine. when trace was turned on with out changing any other settings, the snap back occurred. no matter how far you stretch. Then it continued to snap back after turning off trace until fresh boot again. But we will keep this in mind if it occurs again to check that snap is not on.

Thanks