Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Apply line weights to multiple objects

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there,
is it possible to change pens and fills in multiple objects? I mean, I want to make all types of windows (or whatever) I used in project, to have exact the same pen styles and fills. Marking all of them and changing properities doesn't work (changes don't appear in all objects).
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
This only works if the parameter names are the same in all the parts. If you are using only standard GS parts it should work. If you have parts from various sources I s liely that some will work and some won't.
JaredBanks
Mentor
Also note...
You can change multiple elements at the same time, but they have to be the same type (ei, all walls, all doors, or all windows). You can't change the parameters of doors and windows at the same time because they are different tools.

I talk about this here:

http://blog.graphisoftus.com/archicad-user/renovation/monday-morning-is-hammer-time-yes-im-using-thi...

Also, once you do get everything unifying, start saving favorites. It'll make your life much easier moving forward.
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Archicad Blog: www.shoegnome.com
Archicad Template: www.shoegnome.com/template/
Archicad Work Environment: www.shoegnome.com/work-environment/
Archicad Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/shoegnome
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can change the primary pen of any collection of diverse elements in one go with the Edit Selection Set function. The prior advice is for other pens specific to the elements.