Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCad 11 Wall Problem !

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello to all !
I've been trying to build a structure in archicad 11 and came to a stop by a problem. I don't know the cause of it and I hope that anyone can point me to a solution.
The building looks like this, it is not the final design of course.

and marked with the red is the gap that I try to fill.
Before I make the wall to fill the gap, the side walls are aligned

and after I make the wall I get this result

and the wall created on the side has the hight of the highest point of the building.

I have tried to make a bigger wall and then trim it with Solid Element Operations but that dosen't seem to work.

Can anyone please help me with this problem ?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
... ding !
Anonymous
Not applicable
zady wrote:
... ding !

even a ding can't make what you are trying to do clear enough .. i mean are you using only walls? any roofs in that? is it a marqueed 3D view...mm sorry but really couldn't understand the situation !!
Anonymous
Not applicable
whatever wrote:

even a ding can't make what you are trying to do clear enough .. i mean are you using only walls? any roofs in that? is it a marqueed 3D view...mm sorry but really couldn't understand the situation !!
I used only structural walls (the diagonal walls are 45' tilted if that info helps ) , no roofs used here, yes that is a marqueed 3D view.
I am trying to make a side wall to cover the area marked with red in the first image. It is a 6story 45' diagonal wall that I'm triyng to make.

if I didn't cleared you up tell me and I'll tell you more details.
Thomas Holm
Booster
Change the wall priority for the cover wall (so it doesn't clean up automatically with the others) and THEN SEO it. Or use roofs instead of the sloping walls.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1