Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Archicad 24 Update 3022 Released

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear all,

Yesterday we have made the first Archicad 24 Update 3022 available. We have created packages for the INT, USA, AUS, UKI, NZE, GER and AUT versions so far and they all passed our Quality Control.

The “Check for Updates” feature will notify end users about the new version. We will keep testing the rest of the language versions and release them as they pass our Quality Control.

This update is relevant to the currently released versions of Archicad 24. All the upcoming Archicad 24 releases will contain the fixes of this update.
You may read the List of Improvements here, while the update installers are available on the Support > Downloads section of our website.

Should you have any questions or feedback, please let me know!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

21 REPLIES 21
Brett Brown
Advocate
No one else finds this a little confusing? 3months and only 5 bugs fixed? Also, wheres all the promised added features that were publically stated at the launch that were going to be added at every Hotfix this year?
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
rjwilden
Booster
Don't forget to save your current work environment, as this release removes it and you wont get it back.
I don't recall having to do this before?? I lost my latest version, but did have a copy of an older one.
Hopefully all the bugs are fixed?
Richard Wilden Design. Ltd
Dunedin, New Zealand.
Imac 27" i9 3.6GHz; 32GB Ram Mac OS 11.3
Archicad V23:V24
rjwilden
Booster
Have just noted the the new version downloaded and installed today still shows "3008 NZE full"
Should it not read 3022. ???
Dunedin, New Zealand.
Brett Brown
Advocate
My Original was 3010 UKI SOLO, UKI is not updatable yet.
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
rjwilden wrote:
Have just noted the the new version downloaded and installed today still shows "3008 NZE full"
Should it not read 3022. ???
Hi Richard,

Did you install the main version or the update? Here is my Archicad 24 NZE after updating:
The update can be downloaded at https://graphisoft.com/resources-and-support/downloads, under Updates for Archicad section. Please choose the correct language (NZE) and Archicad version (24) to get the link.

We are not aware of any missing working environment after the update. Could you elaborate about what exactly had happened?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Brett wrote:
My Original was 3010 UKI SOLO, UKI is not updatable yet.
Dear Brett,

Unfortunately, the 3022 update for Archicad 24 is released for FULL version at the moment. We are still doing further testing for SOLO, therefore it is not available yet!

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

rjwilden
Booster
Minh

Normally when there is an update I go to "check for updates" but for some time I have been getting this message,
"RFA& RVY Geometry Exchange update", and not the current update status.
So I click on your link which took me to the correct site, but unfortunately I didn't scroll down and see the correct options, so clicked on Update current version and got a few problems. V 3022 is now installed. All good.

Not sure what I did, but my work environment options were gone and the "recent project's on start up" was also empty. All the Archicad work environment's where there.
Dunedin, New Zealand.
Barry Kelly
rjwilden wrote:
Not sure what I did, but my work environment options were gone and the "recent project's on start up" was also empty. All the Archicad work environment's where there.

Sounds like you re-installed the original Archicad program instead of just the update.
I think this would have deleted your user preferences leaving you with just the defaults.

Sounds like you have successfully updated now though.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
DGSketcher
Legend
Brett wrote:
No one else finds this a little confusing? 3months and only 5 bugs fixed? Also, wheres all the promised added features that were publically stated at the launch that were going to be added at every Hotfix this year?
+1 I am sure (hope) a lot of work has been done on stability, but I was also expecting a significant release with updates to MEP, Param-o for MAC and BIMx?
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)