BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad Info Box Palette Issue

Deep
Contributor

Hello Community, I am facing an error in the Info box Palette: The icons for options are missing for selection types like polygonal, rectangular or rotated rectangle this is happening specifically when simple selection is to be done and not in the marquee as the marquee shows the options properly. Just when in the arrow command u want to select, icons and those options become blank... Please help me with the same

A screenshot from the project is attached...

Archicad 24

Screenshot 2023-09-15 121743.png
Archicad 24

13 REPLIES 13

Check your video drivers are up to date.

And if you are using a laptop, make sure it is using the dedicated video card and not the built in video card when running Archicad.

BarryKelly_0-1694766895703.png

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Yea, I have set them to my NVIDIA 3050 6gb DDR6 VRam only. Also that diagonistic boot mode? Whats that ? Can you help about it

Archicad 24

I don't think this might be the problem, but  sometimes it might help.

If you type msconfig in the search you get to the system menu where you can set to start in safe mode or any other settings.

There is also a diagonistic mode where you boot with the minimum startup porgramms. 

I would first try to uninstalla my drivers with 3d GURU uninstaller (clean install of the GPU driver) and reinstall the lates one.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.
Solution
Deep
Contributor

Nothing worked but then right now to change the geometry methods for selection and for my convenience, I have set a shortcut which is working fine! I guess there is some unfortunate glitch which my Archicad has faced. Nevertheless, thanks to all community members for the support and help! 

Archicad 24

Learn and get certified!