i don't know why you're doubling your posts, but when it comes to overlapping elements in 3D, you'd want to use Solid Element Operations. in the case of sink & benchtop
- open Solid Element Operations
- select the benchtop & click "Add Targets" & deselect
- select the sink & click "Add Operators" & deselect
- in "Choose Operation", set it to "Subtraction with Upwards Extrusion"
- click "Execute"
- you should now see a hole cut in the benchtop by the sink bowl.
with the first image, i'm guessing that's a fireplace (?), & i'm guessing you'd want some outlines where the glass meets the wall? same operations as with the sink/benchtop. Wall is the Operator, Fireplace is the Target. set the Operation to "Subtraction". Execute.
AC25 | Win10 | 64 bit | 16Gb RAM |Intel i7 8700 @ 3.20Ghz
come join our unofficial Discord server