BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Arrow Text Bug??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone have this problem?? Drawing arrow text pointing to the right causes the text box and final text to sit on the arrow.. takes pure luck and lots of fiddling to get it to work!! Pointing to the left all is well..
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
You are right. It's an annoying bug. So after entering your text you have to pull the node connecting to the ext box to the left to correct it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems to be hit ot miss.. When the arrow is straight to the right as in my post NOTHING resolves it. Sometimes dragging an angled arrow text box will cause the arrow to change direction.. Another very nifty feature not living up to promise..

Also would be nice if vertical text did not need resizing EVERY time using corner hotspots that should default to expand box rather than drag..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rashid wrote:
Seems to be hit ot miss.. When the arrow is straight to the right as in my post NOTHING resolves it. Sometimes dragging an angled arrow text box will cause the arrow to change direction.. Another very nifty feature not living up to promise..
I don't have the same experience. If I pull node one to the left, the text shifts to the correct position every time (it does add another node)
Rashid wrote:
Also would be nice if vertical text did not need resizing EVERY time using corner hotspots that should default to expand box rather than drag..
I certainly agree!

Woody
label error_2.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
It works now.. a looong day I've had. Thanks..
This behavior may have something to do with the "Fix Angle" checkbox that is in the lower right corner when you open the label. It can create problems if it is checked as a default.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Unchecking it fixes the angled arrows but not horizontal.. Thanks..
Learn and get certified!