Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Can I place a schedule directly on plan view?

Kamelite
Enthusiast
I would like to have a schedual on my plan view while I am drawing. I need to see the current amount of square feet as they are drawn...All my zones summed up, that is. Is that possible?

Or some other way to display that information on the fly on my plan view?

.Kamelite
Windows 10, Archicad 27
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Karl Ottenstein
Yes (some other way): use Trace Reference with a (fake/temporary) layout containing the placed schedule. You cannot place a viewpoint (or view) such as a schedule physically onto another viewpoint... but Trace Reference gives you a way of seeing both. You will need to click the refresh/update button for the referenced schedule to update its contents as you change items in your plan view that would affect the schedule.

It might be just as fast though just switching back and forth from your plan tab to the schedule tab.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Karl Ottenstein
Yes (some other way): use Trace Reference with a (fake/temporary) layout containing the placed schedule. You cannot place a viewpoint (or view) such as a schedule physically onto another viewpoint... but Trace Reference gives you a way of seeing both. You will need to click the refresh/update button for the referenced schedule to update its contents as you change items in your plan view that would affect the schedule.

It might be just as fast though just switching back and forth from your plan tab to the schedule tab.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Kamelite
Enthusiast
I will give it a try!

Thank you so much!

.Kamelite
Windows 10, Archicad 27