Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Complex Profiles

rengarch
Participant
I made a typical footing as a complex profile, in which you can stretch the height and widen the width of the wall. Where do you stretch the complex profile? In the S/E window?

Rita
Rita MF Eng, AIA
iMac 27" 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096MB
MAC OSX 10.11.6
Archicad 20
2 REPLIES 2
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
In the S/E window or in 3D. Use the pet palette and try different sides of the wall, because you can only adjust the width on the left side of the wall (relative to the profile).

Keep in mind you need to have the horizontal and vertical stretch activated, as per the attached image.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wall setting dialog box? Not sure what you are asking, but after you make the profile, the "walls" height and width are adjusted in the wall settings dialog box. If you are asking about where you define the vertical and horizontal range in which the wall will stretch (as Link implied) I have found that these lines are set to some mysterious non existent invisible pen. When they are turned on , as per the image link attached, select all an you will see the selection nodes of the lines that define the vertical and horizontal stretch limits. After these lines are selected you can change their pen number to something you can see. This might have to do with my work environment, but something to be aware of.