BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Composite Walls Not Showing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi right I am well and truly miffed by this one as I can't quite seem to find away around it.

I have opened an archicad 20 file which was originally created in 19. It is not showing correctly in 20 now thus the composites do not show up however if I open a new template and merge the 20 mode into the file it does work ? Any ideas what could be causing this ? Else its a case of me trying to figure merge both the model and layout books into a new template and starting again. ?
2 REPLIES 2
Brad Elliott
Booster
Remember that the composite wall view options have been removed from the Model View options folder and placed into the Graphic Overrides. You can get some unexpected behavior on the update. If they are showing correctly in the GO I would try changing them to something else or creating a new one to get the previous composite wall view back.
Mac OS12.6 AC26 USA Silicon
M1 Macbook Pro
Anonymous
Not applicable
"Brad Elliott" wrote:
Remember that the composite wall view options have been removed from the Model View options folder and placed into the Graphic Overrides. You can get some unexpected behavior on the update. If they are showing correctly in the GO I would try changing them to something else or creating a new one to get the previous composite wall view back.

Hi yeah it was showing correctly in the GO so I ended up sitting in front of the machine for ages trying to get a work around and the only thing I could do was to delete the whole model and import it again from a saved copy and it seemed to work !
Learn and get certified!