BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Copy to all floors

Mahmoud
Booster
Hi there,
I'm a new archicad user coming from Revit, was watching the following tutorial video of how you make a hotlinked module and then copy to all stories. However, I found copying the module to every single story one by one is really tedious process. Is there a way to copy to all foors at one step ? and what if I want to copy to some specific floors not all ?

Thanks ❤️
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mikas
Expert
First place one module and then duplicate at will. Or multiply or distribute at will with available tools in archiCAD. If you make a section, then there it's easy to do copies to other stories, and still leave some strories untouched. With multiplication tool you could copy for example 25 stories at one command. Then you could delete the ones in between you don't need.
AC25, Rhino6/7+Grasshopper, TwinMotionMac Pro 6,1 E5-1650v2-3,5GHz/128GB/eGPU:6800XT/11.6.5 • HP Z4/Xeon W-2195/256GB/RX6800XT/W10ProWS

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
mikas
Expert
First place one module and then duplicate at will. Or multiply or distribute at will with available tools in archiCAD. If you make a section, then there it's easy to do copies to other stories, and still leave some strories untouched. With multiplication tool you could copy for example 25 stories at one command. Then you could delete the ones in between you don't need.
AC25, Rhino6/7+Grasshopper, TwinMotionMac Pro 6,1 E5-1650v2-3,5GHz/128GB/eGPU:6800XT/11.6.5 • HP Z4/Xeon W-2195/256GB/RX6800XT/W10ProWS
Learn and get certified!