BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Deleting Xref Layers ? removing missing library objects?

Anonymous
Not applicable
really two issues.

I have deleted the xref in the drawing, nothing showing in the manager, but, the layers still appear in the layer list. tried to highlight delete, but delete is not an option. -----how can i clean this up?

i have an old stray ac11 object in the file, i think i deleted it but how can i make sure i stop getting the error when opening the file?
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
knosaj wrote:
I have deleted the xref in the drawing, nothing showing in the manager, but, the layers still appear in the layer list. tried to highlight delete, but delete is not an option. -----how can i clean this up?
Some have use the Attribute Manager to delete these layers.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am using AC15.

the item is Tap 11 (1) and I can not find a way to delete it. even find it for that matter. Once I realized I had pasted it in (inside a group) from another file, i thought I had deleted it.

ANY help would be great!

THANKS!
Barry Kelly
If your library loading report is saying you have a missing object then you haven't deleted it from your model but you have deleted it from your library.
Use find and select to look for all obbjects with that name.
Make sure you turn all layers on and look in all storeys.

If it is not the library loading report message you are talking about can you show us a screen capture of it?
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!