BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Disappearing Tracker

kevin b
Contributor
Anyone else experiencing this? My tracker turns off seemingly on its own. I have a WE setup with all my shortcuts and palettes etc and the tracker is set to be on. At some point the tracker no longer shows and if I go into WE it is turned off. I reapply my WE and everything is OK again. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when it turns off.
kevin s burns, AIA

massachusetts, usa

AC25 (1413), since AC6

Windows 10

Intel Core i7 -8700 @ 3.2 GHz~ 16 GB ram
4 REPLIES 4
Thomas Holm
Booster
If you've got a tracker with the looks of your avatar, no wonder he gets tired sometimes!

It's happened to me also. Workaround: Turn it on again!
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
kevin b
Contributor
I did make the tracker toggle on/off a shortcut so workaround it I did, just wondering if its happening elsewhere.

Yes she does get tired quite often, especially now, 8 years after that picture was taken, affectionately known as the 60 pound foot warmer.
kevin s burns, AIA

massachusetts, usa

AC25 (1413), since AC6

Windows 10

Intel Core i7 -8700 @ 3.2 GHz~ 16 GB ram
Thomas Holm
Booster
it is. And she looks loveable. A personality. Good picture!
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
__archiben
Booster
kevin wrote:
Anyone else experiencing this? My tracker turns off seemingly on its own. I have a WE setup with all my shortcuts and palettes etc and the tracker is set to be on. At some point the tracker no longer shows and if I go into WE it is turned off. I reapply my WE and everything is OK again. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when it turns off.
there is a bug i reported during beta whereby applying the user preferences work environment scheme twice or without actually modifying it does turn the tracker off. best thing quite frankly.

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Learn and get certified!