Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Duplicates

Erich
Contributor
Is anyone else getting a large number of duplicates (textures?) with AC19 and migration libraries for AC18? So far this is occurring with every project I have tried to migrate. The projects all load without any issues whatsoever in AC 18. This makes me suspect an issue with the migration library.
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
3 REPLIES 3
Eduardo Rolon
Seen it and in my case the problem is with the textures also but I think that it might be projects that I used during the beta since creating a new file using my AC18 template in AC19 does not have any problems with migrating the textures. For those projects with the issues loading the migration library clears all of them. Hope this makes sense.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Erich
Contributor
Just tried creating a fresh project in AC18 from the office template and migrating it forward and I am getting the same result. This is strange since the duplicates all seem to be textures and the loading report seems to indicate that the duplicates are between the office library and AC19's library. While I have a few textures in the office library none of them are what gets listed and there are nowhere near the 254 listed duplicates.
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
27" iMac Retina 5K
Erich
Contributor
OK...very strange. I just went back into one of the projects exhibiting this behavior and this time it had a perfect loading report - no duplicates. Something must be out of whack somewhere. But a quick save and all seems to be well now.
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
27" iMac Retina 5K