Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Experience level of AC users

muril00ng
Enthusiast
Hi folks!

Does exist any criteria about experience level of archicad users? What defines him like a basic, intermediate or advanced user? Does exist any list that has the program's contents (like modeling tools, documentation, advanced tools like Calculate, etc.) and what level encompasses them?

Thanks.
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
The number of years of experience as pointed out by others is not a good describer of ability. I've been using Archicad since 4.1 in 1992, 19 years yet since I'm self employed and work alone and mostly mid-size modest residential projects I probably only use half of it's capabilities yet the parts I'm using I am using correctly the rest I'll learn as needed. I've taught a few people how to use it and I've encountered a few people who have taught the program yet use it completely wrong they use it like autocad no floors/levels no independent details I just don't understand why they would think thats the way, I know one person who even makes his own arrows still even though Archicad has them already.

Archicad 12 on Mac PPC G5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Link,

I noted elsewhere on the www that you are either on the Rise or on the Move I hope it was voluntary & not because you were handing out to many bottles of wine.