Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Few questions from a newbie

Karol Lozinski
Participant
As said in title I've got a few questions. First of all is it possible to turn off fills in walls in sheets? Or anywhere, just making it possible to print it without fills or (and that would work best for me) to turn them off partially, so whole drawing would be blank (without fills) but, let's say, in upper left corner there would be fills to assure client what materials are used, though the drawing still looks clean and elegant.
Next questions is about markers. Is there a way to turn them all off for some time? For example, HVAC drawing I don't need window markers so I'd like to turn them off. Is there a quick option for this or do I have to do this manually?
Next question - Can I make a sheet drawing look like, for example, ground drawing with ceiling plans turned on. So, with holes in walls instead of doors and windows? I notices this options in greyed of in sheets 😕
And the last question for now 😉 Is there an option to put Shedule in sheet? Or do I have to print it to xls or something like this? Thanks in advance and sorry for my english. I hope everything is clear
AC 27 Win 11
2 REPLIES 2
In general, the short answer to all of your questions is "yes." These particular tasks can be done mostly with Model View Options. You can create a MVO which then stays associated with each View. Fills can also be changed through Graphic Overrides when you upgrade to AC20.

The effect of having only a small section with fills on the Layout Sheet can be created by sending two views of the same plan, one WITH the fills, and one WITHOUT. Resize the one with the fills to whatever size you wish, and then place it over the view without the fills, making sure that these are perfectly aligned.

Regarding schedules, this is easy. In the Organizer, just drag the schedule onto the layout you wish it to appear on.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Karol Lozinski
Participant
That's exacly what I needed 😉 Thank you so much!
AC 27 Win 11