BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

How to set up List Schemes?

MarinRacic
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I've got an apartment building with 2 apartments per story, but I don't know how to set up the Calculate Menu's list to get one simple spreadsheet with areas of every apartment.

I've numbered the zones A-1, A-2... for apartment A and B-1, B-2 for apt. B. and all I need is a simple table with rooms listed for every apt. and its total area.
MBPro Retina 2.7i7/16GB/SSD
AC ...20/21
www.3Dart.hr
7 REPLIES 7
MarinRacic
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
This is what should my desired table look like...
AC ...20/21
www.3Dart.hr
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try using the interactive schedule.

Its pretty easy. You can group by..(here floor) and sum area.

Just spend some time with the Interactive Scheduler and you can make it easily
MarinRacic
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
How can I set up the IS to sum the apartments individually? I've managed to get the table to look ok, but I miss the sum of each apartment - all i can get is the total sum. I've checked the AC help, but couldn't find what I need to complete this...
AC ...20/21
www.3Dart.hr
Aussie John
Newcomer
You need to modify the zone to have an extra parameter (the A,B etc) which represents the apartment. Then in the IS check "use first parameter as subtitle" (in fields) make sure your new apartment parameter has been added and is the first. The IS will group the rooms by apartment.

Still in the field area, and to the right of the check box where you selected the sum symbol is another check with a flag symbol. Check so a flag is next to the first Apartment field. The area sums will sub total by the field with the flag.

I didnt know this before so I have learnt some new myself.
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aussie wrote:
You need to modify the zone to have an extra parameter (the A,B etc) which represents the apartment. Then in the IS check "use first parameter as subtitle" (in fields) make sure your new apartment parameter has been added and is the first. The IS will group the rooms by apartment.

Still in the field area, and to the right of the check box where you selected the sum symbol is another check with a flag symbol. Check so a flag is next to the first Apartment field. The area sums will sub total by the field with the flag.

I didnt know this before so I have learnt some new myself.
You can set the User IDs of zones belonging to the same Apartment to "A" or "B", then use the User ID field in Interactive Schedule.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Aussie John
Newcomer
laszlonagy wrote:
You can set the User IDs of zones belonging to the same Apartment to "A" or "B", then use the User ID field in Interactive Schedule.
even easier
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
MarinRacic
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Beautiful! Thanks guys!
AC ...20/21
www.3Dart.hr
Learn and get certified!