BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

How unlock and unhide all elements and layers

Bread_Chan
Participant

Bread_Chan_0-1710387773283.png

i would like show elements by schedule , however , after trying unlock , show all functions , i still cannot select elements on schedule , please help , thanks

Operating system used: Windows

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
aarkell
Enthusiast

With that schedule open, have you tried opening the layers dialogue box and unlocking and showing all layers (i.e. all visible and unlocked). That should at least make your cells editable. If you want to use the 2D and 3D select buttons, the two at the top of your screenshot, you'll want to make sure your 3D view also has all layers visible and unlocked, or at the very least the layers that your scheduled elements are on should be visible and unlocked.

Andrew Arkell

AC 18-27 USA 4060
HP Z6 G4 Workstation | Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6226R CPU @ 2.90GHz | Windows 10

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
aarkell
Enthusiast

With that schedule open, have you tried opening the layers dialogue box and unlocking and showing all layers (i.e. all visible and unlocked). That should at least make your cells editable. If you want to use the 2D and 3D select buttons, the two at the top of your screenshot, you'll want to make sure your 3D view also has all layers visible and unlocked, or at the very least the layers that your scheduled elements are on should be visible and unlocked.

Andrew Arkell

AC 18-27 USA 4060
HP Z6 G4 Workstation | Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6226R CPU @ 2.90GHz | Windows 10

Setup info provided by author

Learn and get certified!