Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

I got a question about the marquee tool in archicad 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im working in an archicad 9 environment....when I marquee a portion of the 3D model, and I then open it in the 3D window....it does the opposite thing.!? I assumed when I opened the 3D window after marqueeing a specific portion of the model, it would only show the portion that I marqueed. Instead, what it does, is that the whole model is opened and the portion that I marqueed is "not seen". Why? and how can I set it so that the portion that I marqueed is the only elements that are viewed in the 3D window?

Thanks so much.
1 REPLY 1
TomWaltz
Participant
junior wrote:
Im working in an archicad 9 environment....when I marquee a portion of the 3D model, and I then open it in the 3D window....it does the opposite thing.!? I assumed when I opened the 3D window after marqueeing a specific portion of the model, it would only show the portion that I marqueed. Instead, what it does, is that the whole model is opened and the portion that I marqueed is "not seen". Why? and how can I set it so that the portion that I marqueed is the only elements that are viewed in the 3D window?

Thanks so much.
Go to "Image -> elements to show in 3D" and thre is a marquee control setting.
Tom Waltz