BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Inject parameters is not working

Petra Elf
Participant

Hi!

The syringe tools have worked fine for me before, but now when trying to pick upp and inject parameters between windows the window I'm trying to inject the parameters into will not change. 

The pick up parameters seems to be working since I can place an identical new window after using the pick up tool. But none of the windows already in the model can be injected. I have not changed any settings since it worked last, what could be the issue here?

13 REPLIES 13

Are they windows from the default Archicad library?

I've exhausted all the things I can think of at the moment.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Petra Elf
Participant

Hi again! Perhaps all the model needed was some rest... because now it magically appears to be working again even though I've changed nothing since last i opened the model and it was not working. 

Hopefully this was just a temporary bug that won't come back. Thanks for all the efforts to try to identify the issue. 

And just like that the issue is back... How very annoying.

Keep an eye on your Element Transfer Settings. I have never considered them stable as in my experience the Default transfer settings selection can "randomly" change / reset to the top of the left hand options list.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!