BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Lag with T&R

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there any way that I can go back to AC 18 without the last update (6000)
There is a serious lag when trace & reference is on, I didn't have this until after I installed the update.
1 REPLY 1
NCornia
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Rogerdodge,

This is a known issue and set to be fixed in an update within the next 1 to 2 weeks, depending upon the testing results of our quality control team. You may work around the issue, until the update is released, by either closing the or .
DETAILS:

REPAIR ARCHICAD
It is possible to revert to a previous build. First, if you have customized it highly, , so as to avoid losing it. Then run the ARCHICAD 18 installer and choose the Repair / Repair with Backup option. This will restore ARCHICAD back to its initial release build. So then you should install the most current build you wish to have. (;) Then retore your custom Work Environment, either by re-importing the copy you installed, or by using backup to drag the work environment files back into the Defaults folder. .

Please review . It could be that there is a fix in build 6000, that smoothes a different issue in ARCHICAD 18, that will be negated by rolling back.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Nicholas Cornia
Technical Support Team - GRAPHISOFT North America
ARCHICAD on Twitter
Tutorials
GRAPHISOFT Help Center
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions