BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Lines appearing in wall fill

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having trouble getting rid of these white lines in my wall fill. They seem to appear randomly as some walls have them but not others.

I've tried turning off skin separator lines, bringing the walls to the front/send to back, checked my pen sets.

The lines only appear in PDF, they do not appear in the work space windows (project maps/layout books). Anyone have any idea why this's happening?
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
C wrote:
I've tried turning off skin separator lines, bringing the walls to the front/send to back, checked my pen sets.
You have turned of the skin separator lines and checked the pen sets but did you save (redefine) the MVO scheme and pen set.
If you simply alter them they may appear correct on screen but when you Publish the PDF it will use the saved MVO scheme (in the view settings) and pen set (in the drawing settings in the layouts).
So you must be sure to alter those used when publishing.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
yep i saved/overwrote MVOs and pen sets after i edited them. also made sure to use the relevant ones for publishing.

could it be something else? i guess i could put a fill over the walls to mask the lines, but is there another way?
Learn and get certified!