Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Morph colour different in elevation.

Arcadia
Booster
I have some little simple morphs that show correctly in a red colour in 3D and WERE showing correctly in elevation. When I opened the file again though they are showing in a different color in elevation (still okay in 3D) and do not update if I try changing their colors. Anyone come across this?
V12-V27, PC: Ryzen 9 3950X, 64g RAM, RTX5000, Win 11
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
the kind of 'bug' you describe sounds like a renovation filter / override is to blame. Check status of morphs and display options/filters.
Arcadia
Booster
I think I already checked this. In any case I decided I couldn't afford to spend any more time trying to fix it so I deleted them and used slabs instead as the morph shapes were very simple. Thanks.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Maybe its color is overridden by a Mark-Up color.
You could check it in the Mark-UP Palette if this is the case.

Or, if it is a Teamwork file, it is possible to override the color of elements you reserved to be shown with a single color.

Or, if neither of above: is it only the Morph that is red in the Elevation or other elements as well?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Arcadia
Booster
I don't think it was anything to do with markup colours - I don't use the markup palette. It was not a teamwork file either and there were plenty of other objects of the same color and different colors in the elevations. There were also other morphs showing that I had modelled at the same time which were appearing correctly and still are. I think it will remain a mystery unfortunately as I had to use a work around to get the job finished.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Arcadia, it seems to be, at least in my case, something solved in the section settings>model views>uncut elements> and checking vectorial 3d hatching.