Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Palette Configuration

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am using a custom palette setup in my work environment however something strange is happening. I have to repeatedly open up my "Navigator Palette". What I mean is that I open it or it is already open upon opening a file but as soon as I click anywhere on my work area to work on a drawing, the Navigator Palette closes and I have to reopen it every time I want to use it to jump between drawings and layouts.

According to the manual, you set up your scheme and then save it as a custom palette configuration but this is not the case for me. I would like to have it open all of the time in my margin. I should not have to continuously reopen it should I? Am I missing something?

V12
Mac 10 OSX

Thanks for any assistance.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Right-click on the top of the navigator (between Project Chooser and Project Map / View Map etc. buttons) and make sure that "Auto-hide Navigator" is UNchecked.

(Hopefully 12 is the same as 11 in this regard)
Rod Jurich
Contributor
s2art wrote:
Right-click on the top of the navigator (between Project Chooser and Project Map / View Map etc. buttons) and make sure that "Auto-hide Navigator" is UNchecked.

(Hopefully 12 is the same as 11 in this regard)
And 14
Nav-Auto hide.png
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |
Jefferson
Participant
Saved again by this forum!! I was completely stumped with/by this suddenly odd behavior........did some searching and wah-la Apparently I must have clicked between the palettes on autohide........what goofy trick place to hide those options, or, perhaps a goofy pilot
jeff white
w3d design

AC 23 Solo US / current build & library
Windoze 10 Pro 64
HP ZBook 17 G4
Intel Zeon 3.0
Twin 2GB SSD
32 GB memory

http://w3d-design.com